Thursday, September 17, 2009

STEP # 1 Google group formed - weaverbirds!

As majority of emails I have are Gmail and my better understanding of Google products, I have created Google group which I hope shouldn't be a problem except few who might have to register with Gmail ID. So, here we have Google group to begin with and I have added almost all those who responded to my earlier posts (with few exception of not opted to be added directly as members) and shown willingness to join. Thank you Aditi for valuable inputs and suggestion.

I'm going to put a simple no cost advt in online portals with our land requirement and will keep you updated. But before that I would like to share and finalize with your comments the MISSION STATEMENT which I believe is very critical when we go out in market for something different like this. The very first question anyone (landlords, brokers etc) likely to ask is - who are we and what are we going to build / archive. Isn't it? That clear understanding gives an good impression and confidence to them that you really can cut land deal and have strong group of like minded people with you.

With all these, my lawyer relative-cum-best friend suggested to have some common guidelines which will protect a common interests and trust people have shown. I will share some simple (not complex like Credit card :) ) guidelines which members need to accept.

Again thank you for joining the mission and feel free to let you friends, colleagues and relatives know and to join the group.

Finally, myself and my wife are very excited to see ourselves getting closer to that dream. Again welcome to Dream home owners club!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great initiative and I was looking out for someone who could partner with me in such thought as well and make efforts for implementing it. I wanted to know the progress on this and if we got any response from the advt for the land requirements/or if we have finalized anything.

    Neverthless, I am into this dream as well. So kindly keep posted.

    ReplyDelete